Wednesday 16 October 2013

Epic TV Shows


We all know that How I Met Your Mother is legen… wait for it… dary. We also know that 2 Broke Girls is real funny but as sweet as a cupcake. But how about the epic TV shows? I think the following TV shows belong to the epic category:






My sister was hooked on this TV show before I did. I remember thinking that it seemed like a boring show but after being convinced to watch one episode, I became hooked. I’m not med student or anything of the like but I enjoyed watching different cases being solved by the genius Dr. House. He’s the Sherlock Holmes of doctors. The actor, Hugh Laurie, is a great actor. I was very surprised to know that he’s English. His American accent was very flawless.


I thought it was a boring medieval-themed show that was gruesome and hard to understand. Boy was I wrong (except for the gruesome part)! The characters… plot… everything! Just awesome! The actors and actresses are all talented and fun to watch, too. I highly recommend watching it! (Warning: Lots of nude scenes here.)

Avail original DVD copies of these great TV programs at Lazada.



No comments:

Post a Comment