Thursday 31 October 2013

Interesting Break Tests


Every now and then, there’s going to be something interesting on Youtube. I find myself constantly browsing and browsing for more whenever I’m done. I also try to watch my favorite TV shows on Youtube. Right now, I’m into drop or break tests for mobile devices. Here are some of my finds:

iPad 2, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy: Drop Test Comparison: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW_swJiebIA

iPad 1 vs iPad 2 strength test by iFixYouri.com and 9to5mac.com: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4vvQq7BpiE

iPad mini Drop and Dunk Test vs. Nexus 7 and iPad 3:

Drop Test: iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S3:

Crash test iPhone 4S vs Samsung Galaxy S II:

I don’t know why I became interested in these vids. Am I a tech-sadist? Do I enjoy seeing other people waste their money just to do these horrible tests? Or do I just have a lot of free time?? LOL.

And before I forget, try reading the comments section. There are some funny sht there.

Got similar vids to share? Shoot those links in the comments section. Cheers! Would be nice to hear from you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment