Thursday 15 August 2013

Pro-Friends: Design Inspirations For Your Home


The home is where the heart is. Not just because it is a built place for hearth but because of the family that makes up that home. This is why many are investing so much for such a place since it is a place of love, comfort, communication, and family. If you’re a new homeowner like us (Lancaster New City c/o ProFriends), you could be as excited as we were when we first got our home but have you thought about the interior of all rooms? If not, allow me to help you with that. Here are some great home designs I found. Enjoy! J

This first one I found on Google immediately caught my eye since I like purple/lilac/violet and any other similar shade. It’s my second-favorite color. The lines and lighting on this one are great, too. The combination with white makes it even brighter and inviting. It’s simple yet not quite. Tasteful indeed.
What’s better than a corner lounge sofa? One with a great view of course! I’m in love with this! It reminds me of the Cullen house though. But I am digging the dark brown colors and other earthly tones to match the nice view.
This is very Japanese minimalist yet modern. It works for me even if it’s all brown and wood. I’m into carpentry, remember? I think more men would like such a room. It’s clean and a sight to see.
If only our home was this huge (I still love our new home though), then maybe we could aim to have such a grand staircase. The color combination is very reminiscent of Greece. This is very elegant and I know many will appreciate such a sight when I have this in my home.
I really love anything Japanese! The people, the food (except sashimi and anything with raw ingredients), the environment, the sights, and the culture are so awesome. I always wanted to visit an old traditional Japanese home. They usually have this kind of room that opens to the garden. I think this is such a nice room to have in our home even if our home isn’t a Japanese one. (Maybe I can convince my sister and mom to install/have such a room in our home? Hmmm…)
I usally don’t like the kitchen to be so open since the smell of what’s cooking (fish, bagoong, and other strong smelling ingredient or dish) may spread all throughout the house. But I really like this design though. It’s so clean and fresh-looking. Almost everything is here except for the kitchen sink.. oh wait, it’s here.. and yet everything works!
I guess this one is suitable for condo living? Not sure though but having more place to seat and throw pillows in the kitchen kind of works for me. At least people have more seating options in the kitchen.
Wow! This so cute! I know I’ll like this if I were still a kid. Just change pink to green and yellow/orange to lilac though.



for more resources:
http://profriends.philippinesrealestatesites.com/
http://www.sunstar.com.ph/pampanga/local-news/2013/05/23/pro-friends-reaching-out-beyond-homes-283851
http://www.erecrerealestategroup.com/2012/02/property-company-of-friends-inc-or-pro.html








No comments:

Post a Comment